Week One – Seeing Your Self
Source: The Lost Books of the Essene Book 3 The Journey of the Divine Soul
How does one maintain light when energies that aren’t of the same, yet opposite, seek to show themselves in the direct opposition, yin and yang, of the same self? If you gaze at the left side of your face and then you gaze at the right side of your face, there is a difference. There is not dark. There is not light. There is simply the left side of the face and the right side of the face. And when they face each other, they must attract or repel.
And so in your world, many say “manipulation.” Many say, “What has happened?” Many say, “How can this be? How can life allow?” It is simply yourself gazing at yourself. Do you like what you see?
When I gaze at you, you gaze at me. When you gaze at you, you gaze at you. When you gaze at you, you gaze at you. When your Es-see-nah heart births, you can only gaze at yourself.
In every expression, in every way, to understand the self-revelation of the journey, to experience the selfrevelation of the journey from the conscious collection, from the one energy, a pool of energy coagulates into form as a reminder of the “you.” You call these “prophet.” They are simply you. You are the prophet. You are also the sinner. And so when the prophet comes forward, why do you worship a prophet if you do not worship yourself?
Week 2 – Practicing Mastery of the Mind
Source: The Lost books of the Essene book 4
Beloved Ones, a good way to begin practicing mastery of the mind is to first, when you wake in the morning, breathe in the air. Breathe in the air and pay attention to the mind. Is it already chattering to you? “Good morning. Here is your list of things to do.”
What is the mind doing?
If you wake up in the morning and the mind chatters immediately, then follow it to the thought that is present and pay attention to the feeling you are experiencing. If it is less than a feeling that inspires your physicalness to joyous harmony, then smile at the recognition that you see it and breathe again and pay attention again.
Week 3 – Practicing the New Language
Source: Living in the Fifth Dimension Lesson 8
It is a good practice to practice, and so we offer you a practice. You will need yourself and you will need a mirror. Often times you can do without the mirror once you practice a few times with the mirror.
Simply sit with the mirror and gaze directly into your eyes. Try not blink and simply gaze deep into the eyes until you are able to connect with the soul energy and let it gaze back at you. Notice what judgments come up, what thoughts may come up, and do not judge the judgments. OK you sit in front of mirror and may say, “Why am I doing this? I do not know. How come?” You may say many things. OK say them, let them go. Yet continue to practice until you are able to call forth the truth of your own soul energy. It is then that you do not need the mirror any more. You can simply take yourself into this place of complete understanding and that which you seek to hear in this moment, you already calling forth in your knowing
Week 4 – Archangelic Metatronian Preparation Breathing Exercise
Source: Living in the Fifth Dimension Lesson 6 Anchorship
- Take your hands and place one on the front of you solar plexus and the other on the back of your head at the occipital spot, (bottom of head just above the neck).
- Sit up as straight as you can, let your spine be as straight as you can.
- Begin to really flex your “butt” muscles 3-4 times and open up that energy center.
- The breath is going to go up the spine and out the crown, so you are basically holding straight this portal of clear energy.
- Breathe in deeply drawing the breath up the entire spine and out the crown.
- When you exhale, do so with sound, and continue to fully exhale as long as you can so that all breath is released.
- Repeat the entire process several times.
- Complete by relaxing the hands onto your lap palms up and by enjoying some deep cleansing breaths.
Week 5 – The Galactic Breath of Light & Levitation
Source: Living in the fifth Dimension Lesson 9 Galactic Reorientation: Releasing the myth of Lemuria
Pay attention! If you take in a breath through nose right now, take in a deep breath, which nostril is drawing in the breath? Ask yourself, which one? Some may say “Both”. Good. You must continue with the breath.
The breath is indeed the key that will open up, as you call, the pranic life force that will levitate you out of this dimension.
We use words that you understand and words that can also be misunderstood. No? Breathe in deeply. You should be, over the next month, spending fifteen minutes, what you call minutes in your calendar, in your day, each day outside focusing on the breath.
- Deep breath.
- Bring it down to the base of your spine and at the base of your spine call in a golden triangle of the Golden Mean.
- As you bring in the golden triangle on the Golden Mean at the base of the spine with the breath, allow from this golden triangle to emanate the infinite symbol and to send it up the spine.
- Up the spine, up through the heart, up through the throat, out through the crown. Allow this breath to draw for you the light force into multidimensionality, to bring you into the truth of you. Message Nine: “Galactic Reorientation: Releasing the Myth of Lemuria
– Corey DeFazio