Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension

Question regarding upcoming possible travel - Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension
Search
Close this search box.

Question regarding upcoming possible travel

Homepage Forums Sri and Kira Share Question regarding upcoming possible travel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Monica Dumitriu
    Participant

Namaste, Sri and Kira,

I have a question regarding travel during the month of April. You mentioned on the Radio Show today, April 1, that you have been called to stay at home this month. I have a proposed travel the week of April 22, however, I am wondering if there is any guidance for me regarding the timing.

Many blessings and much love,
    Monica

Sri Ram
    Participant

Namaste Monica,

Bring a hand to your heart and take in a deep breath as you then relax it out with love! We are at a time where each person must listen inwardly…with trust. Each Being is calling to themselves the circumstances and lessons that their soul requires,and is ready to receive, to move forward. Thus, call forward the mantra of Self-Ascension, meditate and trust yourself. 🙂

We (Sri & Kira) are honoring a cycle in our journey, thus unplugging from the outer world supports our deepening Journey. We encourage you (and all) to harness the energy of this time to unplug from old patterns and allow a process of birthing and renewal to come forward. The actual steps you take are yours to create and may the journey be extraordinary!

We love you,

Sri and Kira

Monica Dumitriu
    Participant

Namaste, Sri and Kira,

Thank you for your heartfelt guidance and support.

Many blessings and much love,
    Monica

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.