Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension

Please help me manifest the miracle of healing a skin irritation/allergy - Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension
Search
Close this search box.

Please help me manifest the miracle of healing a skin irritation/allergy

Homepage Forums Manifesting Miracles Please help me manifest the miracle of healing a skin irritation/allergy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Monica Dumitriu
    Participant

Dear Miracle Team,

Namaste. I have been working for the past two years, since Fall 2016 to heal a skin allergy and reaction to using essential oils that may have contained lavender? I thought everything was healed and then used lavender again recently and the reaction continued to where now I feel both itching and an irritation that is beneath the skin surface. It has been challenging when I use rougher soap when I travel, etc. Please help me face and understand the issues that led up to this manifestation and how I may heal this.

Thank you,
    Monica

Kautuk Saksena
    Participant

Hi Monica,

I can give a suggestion that might help you.

I too have sensitive skin, a few weeks ago I went for a trek after applying strong sunscreen, turns out I was allergic to it, in short my face was red like a peach.
    Something which has helped me since long is the simple application of glycerin drops mixed with rose water. It heals sensitive skin quickly.
    Application could be 1 tsp of glycerin with 2 tsp of rose water and leave it overnight. If it itches too much then increase the quantity of rose water. A little bit of an itch or throbbing shows its healing.

Hope this helps,
    Regards
    Kautuk

Monica Dumitriu
    Participant

Namaste, Kautuk,

Thank you for your guidance and sharing this information, it is encouraging reassurance on my path to healing.

Many blessings,
    Monica

Kautuk Saksena
    Participant

Absolutely! Many blessing to you, trust in yourself and release all worries, All will be well.

Monica Dumitriu
    Participant

Thank you, I appreciate everyone’s blessings and support. I had a flare up skin issue again on my hands this past week after travel, quite painful for yet unexplained reasons, I am praying for guidance and clarification to understand the causes and the solutions.

Many blessings,
    Monica

Melinda Ramsay
    Participant

Namaste beloved Monnica:

I love hearing your sweet voice in our teleconference classes and on the Miracle Team sessions. Your voice is like a fairy. I send you love and light to support you through this ordeal.
    Thank you Kautuk for the suggestion. I will add this to my list of skin remedies and use it when I have a flare up.
    My skin is very sensitive and I often have severe acute scalp psoriasis, and shingles in my torso. I can’t use some of the powerful sunscreens out there. So far, I am doing well with the Banana Boat brand.
    Last week I harvested gel from my aloe vera plants and applied it to my scalp and face. It was amazing. It cleared all the redness and dry scabs on my scalp. Even the shampoo prescription did not work this rapidly. Aloe vera has 20 amino acids. It is an antioxidants and helps balance your pH.
    If you harvest the gel for juicing, you must first drain the stalk for a few minutes to drain the aloin. Otherwise it can give you severe cramps and diarrhea. Here is a link on how to harvest it: https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/aloe-vera/harvest-aloe-vera-leaves.htm

Sending my beloved sister, Monica, all my love and light to help assist her and she transmute this shedding into a blessing.

In love and support,

Melinda/Sumira

Monica Dumitriu
    Participant

Dear Beloved Melinda/Sumira,

Thank you for your sweet words, they touch my heart. Yes, the aloe vera was quite helpful. Thanks for explaining about the aloin.

Sending you a mirror of divine miracles and an increasingly abundant everflowing river of love and grace right back to you and everyone on the Miracle team 🙂

Blessings,
    Monica

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.