Close this search box.

Miracle Team Sentence Steam, 03/06/2018

Homepage Forums Manifesting Miracles Miracle Team Sentence Steam, 03/06/2018

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Melinda Ramsay
    Participant

March 6, 2018
    Miracle Team Sentence Stem: I am here and I claim the undefinable joy through the relaxation into remembering that…
    My experience is not unique and that I am one of a larger Universe. I AM one with ananda. It assists in the empowerment of my bliss. Each moment transcends the barriers and the blocks to my ascension. The joy of ascension is a blissful trip upon the magic carpet of the Violet Ray.
    The Violet Ray Shiva reaches me through the universal field of love. It reaches my heart and pulses in the power of the Universe and swirling energy of the beautiful, precious, Violet Ray. It tells me, “All is well. All is well.”
    Fear not for we are with you. Mercury retrograde is a change of energy. Ride the wave. Take the lion by the tail and leave a trail of fire as you go. This fire begins in you. The fire of love, of creativity, of inspiration. Yes, do the baby giggle-the jingle jangle! Dance the dance of bliss. Swirl in union with the flame.
    Ignite the Golden Ray of your solar plexus. Look into the sun and see your soul ignited and full and free, unrestrained in all its glory. Arise, arise and feel the JOY.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.