Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension

How do we know when it is time to take action - Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension
Search
Close this search box.

How do we know when it is time to take action

Homepage Forums Sri and Kira Share How do we know when it is time to take action

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Monica Dumitriu
    Participant

Dear Sri and Kira,

Namaste. I have been asking for some time to take action on my heart’s urging to move from my current apartment. I have recently on March 24 had an inline water pipeline break on the toilet in the bathroom and it flooded everywhere. Since then I have been in clean up mode. I would like to know if there is any danger left from an old mercury spill from 5-6 years ago when my ex-fiance was living there with me and he did not do much to heal/reconcile the mercury spill. Also, am I rousing up the spirits of the apartment so to speak as I have had to lift up the carpet due to the water damage, in order to let the drywood planks dry. I know that being able to move to a better place is tied to my finances and monthly budget, what guidance can you offer me to shed light on this situation and next steps. I tried using the cards of clarity for guidance. Many blessings, Monica

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.