Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension

- Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension
Search
Close this search box.

Reply To: Beyond Triggers, Anchoring in Ascension Awareness

Homepage Forums Sri and Kira Share Beyond Triggers, Anchoring in Ascension Awareness Reply To: Beyond Triggers, Anchoring in Ascension Awareness

Sri Ram
Participant

Namaste Beloved Miracle Team!

Feel our heart as we reach out to you with deep appreciation for your thought-filled and rich responses to the triggers posts. (Remember part three will be here the first part of September!)

Fully understanding the victim triangle and the triggered reactions calls forward important topics for personal growth. Smile and remember that the universe will keep offering us triggers because they trigger awareness of areas where we have judgements. AND! Through this process we do grow!

Alongside this awareness, the other awareness is to know that
All judgments wound…especially self judgments.

Dearest Melinda, YES! the triggers do decrease…provided that you actively engage the healing process. And, the more we anchor into the Yoga of Self-Ascension and live from our Soul identity, the less reactive we become. The process of relaxing the ego’s governance takes time and just as importantly…commitment! As you gaze at the wounded ego it is important to know it would prefer a predictable pain, rather than choose the uncertainty of trust. And! The irony is that when you free-fall into trust everything actually gets easier!

It is VERY…VERY common and simple to get into a pattern, especially within a long term marriage. Throughout the years through adjusting to aspects of the victim triangle, you will adopt coping responses that may reduce the tension, however the greater awareness comes when we can honestly gaze at this from the wisdom of the Ascended Presence Triangle and invite the self-inquiry of: are we healing or are we simply coping? This is the question that once can only answer for themselves. And! It demands “radical authenticity” to ask with the integrity that will break you free!

It is important to note that there is nothing wrong with coping! It provides stability while navigating density and everyone will traverse this energy. However, as long as the inner child has unhealed wounds, there will be trigger opportunities. Each trigger activates the choice of either coping (reacting), or responding. Habits will prevail -at first- and with attention and commitment to self love and patience the energy of the triggers will subside.

It is insightful to inquire whether we are numbing or transcending! Perhaps check: Do you feel heavier or lighter? Is there resentment and mind chatter? Or a sense of peace and expansion? Are you feeling “better” by making someone else “guilty”…In other words is blame factoring into your experience? And…Do you have a sense of humor?

Early in my life there were many repetitive ‘tapes’ and now when I witness one of those self-defeating scripts starting to circulate in my brain I immediately take positive action to interrupt the lower vibrational tape. I might laugh out loud and think “Really…it’s you again?” followed by “OK, I love you..let’s relax and trust”. Usually the entire process is a quick inward conversation accompanied by an energy movement through utilizing a Self-Ascension practice. (Such as: Mantra of Self-Ascension, Container practice, Living Ankh, Deep Clearing Breath, and Full body stretch)

The key is to invite your AWARENESS to be the presiding energy thereby inviting you to self-correct as quickly as possible. When triggered, immediately bring a hand to your heart and a SINCERE “I love you” to YOURSELF! Repeat! Hand to heart, breathe and offer an energetic embrace to your inner child. Children need reassurance! Then look at the judgments from the wide angle lens of the witnesser to see what is the energy supporting the pain as you reframe your perspective. Why not expand to a higher point of view?

If we only comfort the child, growth is SLOW as this assuages the density self. However, when we offer love and engage our soul identity, a higher frequency healing energy is ignited. The path is MUCH faster, and surprisingly easier.

With sincerity, love and presence, the inner child will relax and feel safer and be much less reactive. Our children respond to the unconditional acceptance of the soul.

The final issue is – who do you identify with? The soul or the personality self?

As long as we default to our personality-self, then we will include all the fractures and positive learnings that are embedded in the personality. As we anchor living from Ascension Awareness, we are less attached to our personality self, (ego), and it becomes an amusement and tool for engaging others who are in density.

Spiritual Self-Ascension practices expand our soul energy, freeing it to take the helm and when this happens, the percentage of ego reduces and that is enough to propel us in a new direction!

Now put it all into action and enjoy the Miracles as they manifest!
With only love and support
Sri & Kira

Comments are closed.