Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension

- Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension
Search
Close this search box.

Reply To: Beyond Triggers, Anchoring in Ascension Awareness

Homepage Forums Sri and Kira Share Beyond Triggers, Anchoring in Ascension Awareness Reply To: Beyond Triggers, Anchoring in Ascension Awareness

Anonymous

Thank you so much for this Sri and Kira! Yes! The first step is to become aware that we’re dancing in Density Consciousness through the Victim Triangle, then owning responsibility for our life journey. This takes deep introspection, honesty and transparency with Self…Each trigger really is an opportunity to expand! What a gift!

Thank you Pat, I’m deeply humbled by your sharing! I bow to your authenticity…We are all doing the best we can with the consciousness that we have at the time…(I’m sure we’ve heard that before LOL), but it’s TRUE! Yet a moment arrives when we are ready to claim that enough is enough! I’m called to remember a verse from Micheal Jackson’s ‘Man in the Mirror’ song, “if you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change!” It always begins with Self?

I, myself, have gone through this process many times and it really does get easier as you stay committed to the Yoga of Self Ascension! Having had my fair share of pokes (triggers), I can attest to this fact!

May we all remember how LOVED we are and that there is always support for each of us! Our unique paths of reawakening are similar in many ways…and I’m so thankful and grateful for the Miracle Team! I send each of you my Love and support knowing in my heart that we are each receiving what we need to claim our Mastery Presence? Let’s continue to use the tools and practices available to us during this powerful moment on the planet, We All Make A Difference AND Your Presence Matters!

I’m truly honored for this forum and the opportunity to both give and receive Support with love.

With only love,
Mary?

Comments are closed.