Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension

- Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension
Search
Close this search box.

Reply To: Sacred Union, Soul Nourishment, Nothing from the cow

Homepage Forums Sri and Kira Share Sacred Union, Soul Nourishment, Nothing from the cow Reply To: Sacred Union, Soul Nourishment, Nothing from the cow

Anonymous

Yes! WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT THINGS FROM THE COW and SURVIVE – And THRIVE! 🙂
I wanted to respond to the group and to Melinda, as I definitely grew up in a meat and potato family as a child also, and you mentioned your current transition and wanting information for a plant-based lifestyle and recipes.

Brief backstory: When my mother started this spiritual path and became vegan I thought she was CRAZY! 🙂 However, over the last 8-10 years it has become easier as a way of life for me and the rest of my siblings as well. Each person took their own journey differently, moving from eliminating red meat to letting go of chicken and fish, then dairy and eggs. I no longer craved these foods and together we have learned that eating and cooking can be wonderful and enjoyable as a well (AND there’s sooooo many more options out there than we think these days!). So enjoyable that my brother and my partner started a plant-based, vegan food project to share more ideas and inspiration with the world.
I help out on the side and am self-titled as their Official Taste Tester.
The project is called Burnt Lentils, a humorous and witty approach to living a plant-based life. I apologize in advance if there is some blunt language and cursing in the blogs. If you’d like to join us and get some recipes everything is free – an open air conversation and sharing. (www.burntlentils.com)

Sending everyone love and light,
Faren

Comments are closed.