Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension

- Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension
Search
Close this search box.

Reply To: Reaching out for Miracle Presence and Prayers!

Homepage Forums Manifesting Miracles Reaching out for Miracle Presence and Prayers! Reply To: Reaching out for Miracle Presence and Prayers!

Lisa Almquist
Participant

Dearest Community of Light, I too am living in Upper Michigan and can feel the love and support from this incredible community of Light. Patty and I, along with other Miracle Team Members who live here are experiencing what they are calling a 1000 year storm. A dumping of 7 inches of rain in the span of a few hours in the early morning hours of Sunday, 6/17 left our beautiful land unable to absorb all of this water. She released and purged and shifted and in the process has moved many into the next steps of their experience in human form. The infrastructure loss, land changes and human experience of suffering is quite intense. The photos of the destruction are quite frightening and I feel serve no purpose than to spread fear so I ask that you all connect to the energy of this event and hold us all in you Light. I won’t speak for Patty as I know she will want to connect with all of you on her own. I am in daily contact (multiple) with her and we are holding our community in Light as well. Praying for Patty and her family as this incredibly painful event continues to unfold within her family of form. Trusting; for this is where Miracles are born. Love to you all. Lisa Almquist

Comments are closed.