Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension

- Sri & Kira Yoga of Self-Ascension
Search
Close this search box.

Reply To: Recalling to wholeness all the soul pieces from across all times

Homepage Forums Sri and Kira Share Recalling to wholeness all the soul pieces from across all times Reply To: Recalling to wholeness all the soul pieces from across all times

Monica Dumitriu
Participant

Dear Sri and Kira,
Namaste. Thank you for the clarification and response. I am now going through yet another healing crisis as my soul consciousness is drawing my attention to my hands and the skin on my hands. I have had yet another allergic reaction to something I touched, and have been having an inflammatory and bleeding response the past few days. As this happens, I am drawn to the inner child and feeling her pain all over again, the feeling of despair and abandonment and who will save me, who will take care of me? I am feeling guided, yet often feel frustrated that I am not able to perceive correctly the guidance I am getting due to interference sending improper messages and bad ideas, I sometimes followed through on. I wish for this unnecessary suffering to end and my self-love increase to a level where I no longer need to create a healing crisis to love and accept myself.

Many blessings and namaste,
Monica

Comments are closed.